The AbleCommerce shopping cart is an excellent choice for merchants of all sizes. Although priced at only $1,295, it offers enterprise class features, security, speed and customizability.
Features and Abilities.
If you’re thinking about opening an online store, picking a cart is not an easy task. It is not easy to filter down what is most important about a web shopping cart. Knowing that each firm is different, we will attempt here to point out the top 5 features that can help a firm owner make the right decision.
Credit card fraud is real. First and foremost, the decision you need to make is choosing an ecom software software that is certified by the Payment Card industry. AbleCommerce was the first to be officially PCI certified under PA DSS v1.2 standards in 2009. It was again certified with the latest secure standards conforming with PA DSS v3.1 in 2015.
Customizing the Code:
To get the most from your store, it needs to adapt to the way you work, not the other way around. The store contains a number of easily changed features via Admin (themes, layouts, controls, templates, etc). If your business model requires changes beyond Able’s built in capabilities, a good web developer can modify the code:
- Enterprise class structure: Backed by a robust data base design. It contains the most advanced and solid NHibernate object relational framework. Also it is powered with the flex and adaptability of Inversion of Control (IOC). Designed with Service Oriented Architecture;
- Easy API – The Commerce Builder Framework is a set of compiled libraries with an easy to follow API that powers the commerce features of the site;
- Service-oriented architecture (SOA) is the software design and structure based on discrete pieces of functionality being provided / used as services to other pieces of the software;
- Dependency Injection and IOC with Castle Windsor – All interfaces and all service instances are resolved via IOC container so that it easy for devs to change the code to their custom ones;
- Works with Visual Studio;
- Dynamic layout master pages, ASP.NET forms, AJAX, JQuery;
Mobile Ready Responsive eCommerce:
Auto Ship Subscription Plans:
Another unique feature built into the latest version of the AbleCommerce shopping cart is subscription plans. This works for products used or bought on a regular basis. For example, baby products, pet supplies, coffee, tea, filters, refills and much more.
Users want speed and expect a site to load fast. Able’s design and structure make the site very fast. There are few details to keep in mind if you want your site to be fast:
- Hosting: Shared hosting may be cheap, but this is usually the main reason for being slow;
- Image optimizations: Make your site’s images as small as possible without losing quality;
- Also, simple design: An excess of sliders, auto play videos or sounds will slow down a site
- Finally, maintenance settings: Keep user and search history to the least amount of time that works for your firm;
Learn more about the AbleCommerce Shopping Cart
In conclusion, the AbleCommerce shopping cart is an great cart for most merchants to think about. Need an AbleCommerce developer? Finally, we’d be glad to give you a demo, and discuss your goals. Just contact us!