Magento is a great eCommerce program for an online store. Since it comes with all the pieces needed to build a functional store. Like Lego, you just need to assemble it properly. How to build a Magento website usually takes a few steps because you need the help of a trained developer. A developer will guide you not only where to host since Magento comes without hosting, and also how to optimally design your store. Web 2 Market has been designing Magento stores since the program was introduced. We even have a Magento certified specialist that helps to design and also develop an online store efficiently. Let’s now see what five things every Magento store owner should consider.
How to build a Magento website:
Deciding what you want
- Community is better or Enterprise?
- What features does Enterprise have that lacks in Community?
- Another thing to consider is can you build a Community store with Enterprise features?
Choosing where to host
- Cloud plans because of scalability
- Global location
- Should allow Content Delivery Network to help with page load speed
- Secure and 99% up time guarantee
- Great customer support
Selecting your theme scheme
- What colors are especially relevant for your store?
- Should you choose the same colors as your brick and mortar store?
- What navigation layout is necessary?
- Free or Paid themes?
What extensions should be added
- Stripe for payments
- Product recommendations
- Also Product reviews
- Faster Checkout
Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword research using Google analytics
- Easy product titles and description
- Adding Rich Snippets
- And finally writing a blog on relevant articles
Therefore how to build a Magento website looks like a hard thing to do if you don’t have an expert in your corner. Web 2 Market has hosting, designing, development and also digital marketing services. Contact us for all your Magento requirements.