Magento offers a great bit of leeway in the coding and set up of the program. This of course allows business owners to customize their shop in different ways. One route therefore is by adding Magento shop themes. This should however also include features that allow the products to be shown in the best possible way. Let’s look at some of these themes that every business owners should consider. And also some rules to keep in mind when choosing a theme.
There are quite a number of online sites that sell Magento shop themes. Some of these companies and also themes are listed below. Most of these sites have both paid and free themes.
For custom made themes always choose Web 2 Market. We are in the Mage business since 2009. Contact us for your theme needs.
- Fashion Store
- BelVG Home Design
- Pagoya Electronics
- Box Store
- Crafts 2.0
Magento shop themes general rules:
- Always match the design of the theme with your products
- Choose themes that offer features you need. Hence fewer extensions will be needed to be added later on.
- Since responsive themes now get ranked higher by Google. As a result always use a theme that works for all devices.
- And also check for browser compatibility.
- Also easily located social sharing icons is compulsory. Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter are just some of the leading social media networks that help promote business.
- And finally always check the live demo site to see how the theme looks. Both for mobile devices and desktop.
So in conclusion having a Magento designer by your side is a great asset when choosing a theme. Magento specialists know which themes work and which extensions are needed. Web 2 Market has a dedicated designing and development department including a Magento certified specialist. Talk to us for your Magento shop themes.