Magento social media plays a vital role for any successful online business. The number of people that visit web sites via a social media account shows the far reach of this kind of content.
However people don’t usually analyze the traffic vs sales conversion. Only 1 in 5 do according to an industry report. In light of this, business owners cannot afford to overlook the return on investment (ROI) stats for their social media efforts.
Email Marketing has been around for a long time. However you do need to adjust the old ways of marketing. Combining email with social media is a great marketing strategy. Let’s see what steps you can take to achieve your sales goals.
First, ask yourself:
- Who are your target audience?
- What is your monthly Sales Conversion?
- What is your expected Return On Investment?
- Identify which social media platforms you want to target.
- What kind of campaigns should I create for popular social media sites?
- Check if your content is relevant to your business and products.
- How many ways can you connect with your visitors?
Magento Social Media Traffic
Once you have a clear understanding of social media opportunities, you can create your campaign. This can be achieved by posting relevant content in Blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest and Instagram. The more you connect with your followers, the more traffic you will get to the site.
Once you have a captive audience, turn them into buyers. Here are a few things you can do:
- Upload your subscriber list to the different social media sites. This way you can send them content easily.
- Use Facebook tab to create Sign Up form to receive newsletters.
- Similarly on Twitter use the cards to setup a Sign Up sheet for the newsletter.
- Additionally create posts on Facebook and Twitter for promotions via email. To use the discounts your followers have to Sign Up.
Traffic to Sales via Email Marketing
Now that you have the followers and visitors on your site, the next step is to coax them into buying your products. This is where email marketing fits in.
- Put social media icons in easily shareable places. For example above the product image can be Pinterest and Instagram icons. And in the description area you can have Facebook and Twitter icons.
- You can also make it easier by providing #hash tag easily shareable text. With “Just click to Tweet” text.
- Also let your subscribers choose how they want to connect with you. Clearly mention you are on Facebook and Twitter if they want to interact.
- Finally encourage suggestions and promote Facebook surveys to see which products the subscribers might like to receive discounts.
In conclusion, as you can see, it is especially relevant to compare traffic with sales in any Magento social media campaign. Need help with your digital marketing campaign – Contact Web2Market.