The best Magento themes for ecommerce website depends solely on the type of business and online store you need. This is because not all themes work for every business. And especially relevant, not all products can be displayed in the same manner. Let’s talk about some general magento theme rules and also see some theme examples.
Rules for Magento Themes for Ecommerce Websites:
- Choose the theme that is right for your Magento Edition.
- Also always go to the “Live Demo” to check out how it looks and feels on a real site. Search Magento Themes here, for example.
- You should have the ability to change the different sections of the theme.
- Fonts and colors should be appropriate for the business.
- There should also be plenty of space for promotional items.
- The theme should load faster than 3 seconds.
- It should look good and work well on all browsers.
- And also it should be responsive. Which means it needs to work on all devices like laptops, desktops, tablets and smartphones.
- Easy to navigate menus
- And finally, but not the least important, your theme should have social media share buttons. For example Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google plus.
- Product Titles should be bold.
- The fonts used for Product Description should be easily readable.
- Images for products should have zoom facility. And if that is not available, a new window should open for the images.
- Product price should be shown on category and product page.
- Sale price should be easily differentiated from the regular product price.
- If the products have variations, you should have a drop down menu for size and color.
- For variation products, the images should change according to the color selected.
- Finally, the “Add to Cart” button should be directly below the product price.
Some good Magento Themes for Ecommerce Websites:
Where to find Magento Themes for Ecommerce website
In addition to these your products might also need to be organized by brand especially if you sell renowned brands like Apple for computers or Adidas for shoes etc. All these brands need their own special places on the home page for the logos to go so that your buyers can instantly see what brands you sell.
Therefore, as you can see Magento themes require some careful consideration before the final selection. If you need help in designing your store, Contact Web 2 Market.