Creating a recognizable brand isn’t an easy task. You have to market yourself and target the right consumers. Think of Walmart, Amazon, McDonalds, Microsoft. They all are brands now that started with an idea and a good marketing strategy. Magento themes tutorial therefore will help create that branding image.
What are themes?
Think of themes as the exteriors of your shop. They are the colors, fonts and layout of your site. They help your customer easily navigate your store. The theme should show the unique to your business. Without the proper theme that suits your business, customers may not feel your business is special, or may have difficulty navigating your site.
Why do you need to customize?
Uniqueness is the key to being branded. You want to stand out among your competitors. The first thing your customers most of all will notice when they visit your site is the theme. The way your home page is setup is directly related to peaking interest in customers so they will they go past the home page to explore further.
All the free and paid themes allow customization within limits. You can change the colors and also the fonts, add your logo, change the layout of your menu, add images to the carousel and especially relevant create featured products.
When to create your own theme?
- You have the technical skills to code HTML, CSS and so forth.
- You want something more pliable and more in tune with your business ideas.
- Responsive and fast loading theme with chosen color schemes and design.
Let us look at some Magento themes tutorial
- Creating a Magento theme from scratch
- Magento Theme Development: An Introduction
- Tutorial: Introduction to Magento Theme Development
- Mastering Magentos Templates
- How to Create New Theme in Magento
Why it is smarter to hire a developer
- We have tons of experience and hence saves you time, money and frustration.
- Knows all about the different themes available, both free and paid that would work for your business.
- In addition we can create a customized responsive theme from scratch.
- We know which extensions won’t create conflicts with your theme.
- Finally we can tweak your theme so that it loads faster and also help with SEO.