Last Modified: October 9, 2018
Who are we?
We are Web 2 Market,
Inc (“we”, “us”, “our”), an Illinois corporation, having its principal place of
business at5628 West 120th Street, Alsip, IL 60803.
“Personal information” means information that identifies you personally such as your name, contact details, or other data which can be linked with such information in order to identify you.
If you are visiting this website as a client (or prospective client) of Web 2 Market, we may use personal information about you in order to contact you and provide certain services to you. In addition, we may use your personal information in order to monitor your use of this website and inform any updates or improvements which we make to the site.
If you are a consumer, we may use personal information about you in order to contact you and provide certain services to our clients. The services which we provide to our clients allow them to monitor your use of their websites and inform any updates or improvements which they make to their sites.
What personal information do we collect about you?
We collect and process your information in the following ways:
Information you give us:
We may collect contact information, including your name, phone number, and email address, when you fill in the contact form on our website.
Other information we collect:
How do we use your personal information?
Where you have requested that we contact you
We will use the contact information with which you provide us when you complete the contact form on our website in order to:
If you are a client:
• send you updates
about our services; and
• manage our relationship with you; or
If you are a consumer:
• respond to any
queries which you submit to us; and
• manage our relationship with you.
We will process your personal information on the basis that you have consented to such processing.
Where we have a legitimate interest
We will use certain
information, including technical information such as your IP address, in order
• if you are a client, operate, update, and improve our website; or
• if you are a consumer, provide certain services to our clients which allow them to operate, update, and improve their websites.
We will process your personal information in this way in accordance with our legitimate interests. Please contact us for details of our legitimate interest assessment.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for no longer than necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and, in any case, for no longer than 7 years (unless we have a legitimate reason to retain it for a longer period, for example, where we require your contact information in order to continue providing requested services to you).
Who do we share your personal information with?
We share your personal
information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also
provide services to us, such as cloud hosting providers and web analytics
providers. We will make sure that these third parties protect your personal
information and keep it secure at all times.
As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or merges with us, your personal information will be disclosed to such entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information will be considered an asset of ours and as such it is possible they will be sold or transferred to third parties.
Where required, we may also share your personal information with third parties:
• to comply with a legal obligation;
• when we believe in good faith that an applicable law requires it;
• at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
• to verify or enforce other applicable policies;
• to detect and protect against fraud, or any technical or security vulnerabilities;
• to respond to an emergency; or
• otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third parties, visitors to our website, our business or the public.
What happens if you do not provide us with the information we request or ask that we stop processing your information?
If you do not provide the personal information necessary, or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information:
If you are a client:
• we may not be able
to contact you or provide the services you have requested; and
• you may lose access to certain functionality and personalization features on our website; or
If you are a consumer:
• we may not be able
to contact you; and
• we may not be able to provide certain services to our clients and, accordingly, you may lose access to certain functionality and personalization features on their websites.
Do we transfer your personal information internationally?
Yes, in some cases the
personal information we collect from you might be processed internationally.
For example, we may store your personal information on one of our (or our
service providers’) international servers.
The countries in which your personal information is processed may not have the same protections as your country of residence, particularly if you are based within the EEA. However, we will ensure any personal information which is processed internationally by us (or our service providers) is suitably protected.
In particular, if you are based within the EEA, we will ensure that personal information is afforded the same level of protection when it is processed internationally as if it was processed in the EEA.
To find out more about how we protect your information please contact us using the details below.
What are your rights?
If you are based in the EEA, you have a number of rights when it
comes to your personal information, including:
1.The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities).
2. The right to be informed. You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this Policy.
This is so you’re aware and can check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law.
4.The right to rectification. You are entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
5. The right to erasure. This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.
6. The right to restrict processing. You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.
7. The right to data portability. You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.
8. The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal information with your national data protection regulator.
9. The right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal information with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes.
We usually act on
requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable
fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for:
• baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
• further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We’ll respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we’ll come back to you and let you know.
How will we contact you?
We may contact you by phone, email or social media. If you prefer a particular contact means over another please just let us know.
How can you contact us?
If you have any
enquiries, you can contact us at:
5628 West 120th Street
Alsip, IL 60803