Shipper 3 Platinum Edition Renewal
Shipper 3 Platinum Edition integrates Magento with UPS, Fedex and USPS to ship orders quickly and keep Magento up-to-date. Easily and quickly generate shipments, print packing lists and shipping labels, and update order status and shipment tracking numbers on your web site.
Shipper 3 Platinum Edition is a Windows desktop order management system built specifically to process online shipments for e-commerce websites:
• License includes both Shipper and ShipRush for 5 workstations on one network.
• Generate shipments with the carrier quickly.
• Print shipping labels and postage for FedEx, and UPS, and USPS using ShipRush ***(Ups WorldShip not available with Platinum)***
• Automatically update tracking information, shipping costs, and more in your store.
• Quickly process shipments for multiple websites from one workstation with no additional charge per website.
• Automate or remove all repetitive, non-value-add tasks from your people.
• Print or email invoices, packing slips, and custom forms.
• Supports automatic and batch label printing.
Shipper 3 Platinum Edition includes a ShipRush Pro Standalone license which includes support for FedEx, UPS and USPS shipping labels with and without postage.
Printing USPS postage requires a special ShipRush-ready STAMPS.COM account which costs additional based on your volume of shipping. Multiple PCs at each location can use the same ShipRush-ready Stamps.com account.
Click here for more information on installation.
Click here for a video on installation.
Want to know more?
Compare Platinum & Gold Editions
Shipper3 Gold Edition requires Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8. If you do not have Microsoft .NET 2.0 installed, the setup program will install it for you. Shipper3 also requires that a free, component called Shipping Agent be installed on your website. Please see the Installation Instructions for details to use the correct Shipping Agent for your website.
Click Here for details on installing
Shipper 3 Licensing and Support
Shipper3 Platinum Edition is licensed annually to 5 PCs. The serial number you receive will expire after 1 year. During the year, you are entitled to basic/limited phone and email support.