Shopping trends have changed, which is why ecommerce is booming. More than ever, merchants are setting up online shops. Magento is one such program that helps merchants. Let’s see what is magento website.
What is Magento Website?
Magento is an open source program that is designed for online retailers and also shoppers. It provides the basic requirements for an online store. All you need to do is configure your Magento website and start selling.
- Add products.
- Set your price rules
- Setup different payment options.
- Connect with different couriers to get their shipping rates
- Add shipping rules
- Also add the local taxes
- Configure canonical URLs
- And finally add keywords for SEO
Online Brand and Magento
Establishing your online brand isn’t as difficult as people think. You just need to think of how people connect and what you can do to bring your brand to them. Magento has a couple of features which allows you to do this easily.
- First of all your theme can be customized to match your brand product. Choose a responsive theme with colors and fonts that compliment your brand. Also make sure your theme allows for faster page load.
- And also add your best selling products to the home page along with any promotions you are currently running. Besides this create an announcement block for upcoming products with a clickable button that lets buyers add their name to a waiting list.
- In addition setup multiple stores in different languages so that your brand is recognized worldwide. These stores are conveniently managed from a single admin interface.
- Create invite only spaces where VIP guests login. You can offer specialized products, announce new brand products and also organize special events.
- Offer store credit and gift cards to customers who purchase over a minimum price range. And also setup loyalty programs as incentives for buyers who shop regularly at your store.
- Especially relevant is to make your products and images shareable. Add social media buttons on all product pages in a convenient location.
- Setup cross sell, up sell and recommended products. You can even add advanced features using extensions like Magento Fast Product Relator.
- Create a WordPress blog and allow your customers to leave product reviews.
- And finally add rich snippet extensions to make your listings on Google stand out.
In conclusion, Magento Ecommerce has a wide variety of tools which helps in online branding. You just need imagination to personalize your store. Let Web 2 Market help with your branding vision.